- Get Approved – In today’s market it is very important to have a pre-approval letter from a qualified lender. Most sellers will not consider an offer that is submitted with out this letter. We always regret missing an opportunity to buy that perfect home because the letter was not available. This is a very easy process that does not need to be scary. To get your letter click this link now.
- Ask for a Comparable Sales Report – The Comparable Sales Report can give you a starting point in making a fair offer and can put you in a winning position.
- Share Any Concerns – Share any concerns with your “Buyers” agent. A buyers agent represents you NOT the seller. Always, ask questions if you do not understand.
- Get an Inspection – Always get an inspection!
- Stage for Success – Staging can have a big impact on maximizing the value from your home. First impressions matter! Staging not only matters for open houses but is just as important for showings to prospective buyers.
- Complete Repairs or Updates – We can recommend repairs or updates that we believe will improve the value of your home. Homes that are move in ready will sell for more and faster than homes that are not move in ready. Home Inspectors also do pre-listing inspections to give you a list of repairs that can be made. This can be a strong selling point in marketing your home. For a pre-listing inspection contact Super Inspector.
- Ask for a Comparable Sales Report – The Comparable Sales Report can give you a starting point for establishing the listing price of your home. It should be adjusted to reflect the attributes of your home such as condition and amenities.
- Insist on Quality Photographs – Photographs are critical for gaining the maximum attention needed to get the best price for your home. That is why in addition to taking quality photo’s, we offer 3D Virtual Tours which are equivalent to thousands of photo’s.